includes everything needed for small access control system to an
integrated digital video, multi-location server with photo-id badging.
There are no extra addon's or modules to buy.Whether buying WIN-PAK,
NStarTM or WIN-PAKTM Pro, all software programs use the same set of
commands and functions. Regardless of which software is installed,
training and installation is reduced because all products have the same
- Quick Start Wizards reduce installation time and provide fast and easy setup of
WIN-PAK 2005. The Wizards give you the ability to perform installation
and setup to configuring panels and adding users to the system, without
- Add Integrated Digital Video to an installation and increase the overall revenue. Win
new business by installing a true integrated solution with video record
and playback on events and alarms.
- WIN-PAK 2005 offers custom high-end features like Guard Tour, Muster Tracking, Floor
Plan Graphics, Digital Video Integration for no additional charge.
- WIN-PAK has over 20,000 installations and is the most popular access control software in
the market. WIN-PAK 2005 offers a large opportunity to gain revenue and
upgrade existing accounts. While upgrading new accounts, add-on
additional capabilities like Digital Video,
- Photo-ID Badging, Email Report Notification and more.
- Save Cost and Reduce Installation Time using a pre-configured PC with WIN-PAK 2005.
- With any pre-configured and tested PC, software installation is simply turning
the PC on and running the Software Wizards. There are no operating
systems or resource sharing problems using WIN-PAK 2005 pre-configured
- WIN-PAK 2005 is designed to be simple to install in the IT world. Using standard IT
terminology, interfacing with IT Directors is fast and easy. Create a
network configuration using existing Ethernet systems.
- WIN-PAK 2005 offers options to schedule reports for your customers. Create reports in
WIN-PAK 2005 and have them automatically print or email to your customer.
- WIN-PAK 2005 uses a standard Microsoft MSDE database, which allows dealers to meet needs
of customers by providing interfacing capabilities to existing ODBC
compliant programs, such as Payroll, Time and Attendance and other HR applications.